The lamp museum shows you the fascinating history of indoor lighting. You get a clear picture of the evolution from torch and grease lamp to incandescent lamp and LED. You will discover the largest collection of lamps in the world consisting of more than 6,000 antique objects.
What measures should I take into account during my visit to Lumina Domestica?
To ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everyone, we ask visitors to observe some measures:
• The visit is followed thanks to a fixed route. Please stick to this route.
• The lift will only be made available to visitors with reduced mobility.
• Disinfection gel is available at the cash register and the museum shop.
• We kindly ask you to travel as light as possible. Large bags and trolleys are refused; handbags and small backpacks are allowed.
• Public sanitary facilities and other sensitive areas (handles, doors) are cleaned on a regular basis.